What is Keepy?
Keepy is an app that allows you to organize, save, privately share, enrich, and treasure your kids’ memories as they grow. Whether it’s artwork, schoolwork, an award, or a photo, with Keepy you can easily cherish and look back on these special moments for years to come.
What makes Keepy special?
Keepy offers you the opportunity to
- Organize your kids’ memories in an ordered private timeline
- Enrich your photos with unique video and voice narration
- Admire with video, voice, and text comments from family and friends
- Save the magic of childhood forever
- Enjoy everything from all devices including your very own private web gallery
Why should I save my kids’ artwork with Keepy?
Keepy is a guilt-free way to reduce the piles of your kids’ artwork while still capturing those special moments, so you can look back on them for years to come. Moreover, we offer a special cropping tool tailored for kids’ art, so your kids’ masterpieces will get the treatment they deserve. On top of all that, Grandma and Grandpa can enjoy your kids’ creations!
What can I cherish with Keepy?
You can Keepy anything your heart desires. Artwork, crafts, museum trips, visits to Grandma, soccer games, report cards, you name it.
How do I add my children to Keepy?
For iOS: Tap the “everyone” icon in the upper left corner, then you will see the option to “add” a child.
How do I edit my child’s Keepy profile?
- Tap the “gear” icon on the bottom right corner
- Click on “settings” (you might need to scroll down)
- Click on “my kids”, and select the child’s profile you’d like to update
- Here you’ll be able to edit your child’s’ name, birth date, and profile image.
Why is my “save” button greyed out?
Because you probably haven’t chosen which child’s profile to save it under. Tap on the relevant profile image and the ‘save’ button will be available again.
Can my partner and I save keepies to the same kid from separate accounts?
The “add a fan” process allows you to set up separate accounts for each parent. Once one of you has registered as a parent, invite the other as “dad” or “mom”. You will each have your own username and password, and you both can add keepies to the same kid!
Can Grandma and Grandpa use Keepy?
Yes, Keepy is very easy to use. Anyone with access a web browser or smartphone or can work with it regardless of their experience with technology. We pride ourselves on our clear interface, large icons, and simple registration process designed with our active community of all ages in mind.
How can I share Keepy with my family and loved ones?
All you have to do is invite them as a “fan”:
- Tap the “gear” icon on the bottom right corner
- Choose “add a fan”
- Tap the “+” sign under your desired category
- Pick “from my contacts” or “enter email address”
- Add the requested information and hit “save”
That’s it, the rest is up to them!
What do fans need to do to view my keepies?
Fans will receive an email with the link to your private web gallery when you first invite them and whenever you upload a new keepy. They can also stay up to date on the app if they install it and register with the email address you used to invite them.
Do I have to share everything I upload with my fans?
We’re sure Grandma and Grandpa will want to see all your keepies! However, you can control what they do and do not see by managing the “share with fans” slider at the bottom of your screen as you upload each Keepy.
Can fans add keepies to my Keepy?
All fans can view and comment on the keepies you share. But only Keepers that have been set as “mom” or “dad” can add keepies to the kids’ timeline.
Can I use Keepy from all devices?
How much does Keepy cost?
Currently Keepy offers several pricing plans. For your local pricing please check the App Store
How do I save a Keepy?
Tap the “plus” sign on the bottom of your screen and you’re ready to save your kids’ memories!
Can I upload more than one photo at a time?
Yes, you can easily do that. Click on the “plus” icon, and select all of the photos you’d like to upload. You can add tags, comments, and locations that apply to all of the photos, or choose to edit each photo individually.
Is Keepy private? Who can view my keepies?
Privacy is a top priority for us, so we are proud to say that Keepy is a totally private platform and only you and your invited fans can view the memories you save and organize with it.
Can you assure me that my files will be saved? What if I lose my phone?
Yes, we assure you that your files will be safe and sound. We work with highly protected cloud-based technology so everything you upload to Keepy is secure and accessible, even if you lose your phone.
Can I backup my Keepies?
Your Keepies are always backed up in our server. As an extra service, we also offer and recommend, the option to auto-sync your account to Dropbox, a well established, reliable cloud-based storage service accessible from any device. To link your account to Dropbox:
- Set up a Dropbox account
- Open your Keepy
- Go to “Settings”—>”link to Dropbox”
That’s it. You’re done and your keepies will be saved for now, for later, for ever.
What is the Keepy Store? What can I do there?
The Keepy store is where you can turn your favorite Keepy memories into print magic. Magnets, coasters, framed photos, Photobooks are just a few of the great creative treasures waiting for you at the Keepy Store.
Can I make a Photobook from my Keepies?
Making a photo book is easy. All you need to do is open our Keepy Store (under settings), choose the “Layflat Photobook”, and enjoy the process of creating a high quality Photobook for your family.
How can I view all of my keepies on the web?
To view your keepies on the web, login here and you’ll be taken to your very own private web gallery where you can admire your kids’ entire keepy timeline.
How do I delete a Keepy?
Just follow the instructions below:
- Select the Keepy you want to edit
- Tap the “pencil” icon on the upper right corner of the screen
- Click the “trash” icon
Voila! Your Keepy is deleted.
Can I share my keepies to social media?
You can definitely share as many keepies as you’d like to all key social networks. Just tap on the “share” icon under the chosen keepy and pick a platform.
What is the Keepy Community and how do I post to it?
The Keepy Community, the only public aspect of Keepy, is a platform where proud parents from around the world post their kids’ favorite keepies for all to see! You have the option to share your special moments with this community each time you upload a keepy. We encourage you to keep the inspiration going and to contribute to the growing collection of memories here.
How do I cancel my paid iOS subscription?
If you want to cancel your subscription for any reason, complete these steps:
- From your device’s home screen, tap “Settings” then “iTunes and App Store”
- Click on your Apple ID and sign in if necessary
- Tap “View Apple ID”, “Subscriptions”, then “Manage”
- Choose Keepy
- Slide the auto-renewal icon to “off” to ensure you will no longer be charged.
Edit your subscription however else you would like.
You will be limited to 5 keepies a month and your account will no longer be charged.
How iTunes subscription works?
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.